Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HEY! Cheap Skiing!

Breaking News:
Rod Pelkey from 1st AG has arranged for Killer Group Rate at MT Itasca in Coleraine:

Saturday, Feb 11, 2006
10 am-4 pm




Get this: $10 covers lift ticket AND Rental. Seriously. It's not a HUGE resort, but you can't beat the price.

Interested? The Ski Slope would like you to be there at 9:30 to get your gear. If you come late, you can still get the rate. Just tell them you are with the 1st Assembly group.

Here's a Map from their brochure.



You can download it for printing
here.

Rod needs 15 or so folks to make this worth it for the Ski Place.

PLEASE, Leave a comment if you want to go, or email Al.


Car-pooling is encouraged. If you have questions, Rod's number is...(218)259-5081

2 Comments:

Blogger jac-atac said...

That sounds awesome. I really would like to come since I can't go to that concert Saturday. I haven't skiied in years...um, I'm sure Ryan and I would like to come but I'll find out more later.

9:18 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Yes. Definately go skiing. I know Dave is thinking about it too.

We'll be talking more about it on Friday night.

11:01 AM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home