Friday, September 22, 2006

See you at the Pole

Just wanted to remind you guys that See you at the Pole is coming up. It will be Wednesday, September 27th. I am not sure what time the High School or College are holding theirs, but I will be at VCA with Chance at 8:00am if anyone wants to join us.

Also, a Shameless Plug as Pastor Al calls them. VCA does alot of Fundraising to try to keep the cost of school down. You will be happy to know that I opted to pay the extra money so I didn't have to fundraise so you don't have to be afraid that I will be hitting you up all the time. BUT, Friday October 6th VCA is having a Fundraiser at Pizza Hut from 4-7pm. Everyone who gives a coupon to a Pizza Hut employee during these hours will have 20% of their total bill donated to VCA. So, I guess we all know where the Leadership Meeting food is coming from don't we????

I have coupons if anyone is interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Colleen- you are too funny about the fundraisers! We had a walk a thon this month, and next month is a magazine drive. That's between all the bake sales and picture fudraisers!

6:34 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home